Page

Saturday, June 4, 2016

How to cut out hair in photoshop to change background

Hey Guys I am Fahad Bin OVI . Today I am going to share you a tutorial about " How to  cut out hair in photoshop to change background"


After

Before
 

This photoshop hair masking tutorial will show you how you can cut background around lots of hair.
Cutting hair in photoshop has always been a big headache but by using refine mask tool properly you can make it simple and fast.
So, I hope you learned something from this photoshop tutorial and as always if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments, and have some fun with photoshop :)


You can Use the same Image that I used this Tutorial. If you learn something then please Like and subscribe my Channel.
Model Image Here

No comments:

Post a Comment