Page

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

How To Blur Background Like Expensive DSLR Lens

Hey whats up guys ? Hmm Its me Fahad again ! Its a longtime that I can't tune a new post for busyness. Anyway today I'm gonna share you a new video tutorial so that you ca learn  " How To Blur Background Like Expensive DSLR Lens" so lets get start it



Sometimes we capture our photograph different places for different causes. But most of us not have a DSLR camera so that we can't capture a photo with blur background. Some of us use photoshop to blur background but it doesn't  look like DSLR lens blur. For example I upload a photo bellow so that you can measure difference between ordinary photoshop blur and in this tutorial blur.
Ordinary Photoshop blur 
Now I hope you Guys may be catch the difference between this two photograph. To teach you the lesson properly I make a video tutorial I hope you guys enjoy it. Stay with me and learn something . And obviously like and subscribe my channel. 
Thanks All.

No comments:

Post a Comment